The Leading Manufacturer of disc blade

High wear-resistance plow disc blade, 1.Dia.:660mm, 2. thickness 5 mm, 3.Hardness:40-48HRC, 4.Material:65 Mn steel - details see: http://www.machineto.com/the-leading-manufacturer-of-disc-blade-10171752
Type:BladesUse:CultivatorsPlace of Origin:Shandong China (Mainland)Brand Name:yunhai
Model Number:510*5mm disc bladediameter:510 mmthickness:5 mmmaterial:65 Mn steel
shape:plainmark:yunhainame:The Leading Manufacturer of disc blade 
The Leading Manufacturer of disc blade
contact supplier for The Leading Manufacturer of disc blade


plow disc blade, plough disc blade ,disk blade


1.Dia.:660mm

2. thickness 5 mm
3.Hardness:40-48HDR
4.Material:65 Mn steel
5.types:Notched ,Plain

Holes Availability 1. Square2. Round 3. Round with key slot 4. Round and square combined Types of disc 5 . Plain 6.Notched

wear-resistant,durable

Packaging Detail:100/150 one string package
Delivery Detail:20 days after 30% prepaid payment,remaining 70% before shipment

Related Product for The Leading Manufacturer of disc blade