Rotary Disc Filter for water and wastewater treatment
|Condition:New||Type:Magnetic||Medium Material:Other||Place of Origin:Shandong China (Mainland)|
|Brand Name:EASTFAST||Model Number:ET-1702.......ET-3102||Certification:CE||After-sales Service Provided:Overseas third-party support available|
- The water to be treated flows by gravity into the filter segments from the center drum. Solid catch on the inside of the filter panels mounted on the two sides of the disc segments.
- As the solids catch on the inside of the filter media impeding the flow of water through the disc, the water levels inside the dics begin to rise. Triggering a level sensor to start the discs to rotate and a backwash cycle begins.
- High pressure rinsed water washes the solids off the filter media into the solid collection trough. Typically the backwash requires 0.05-3% of the total filtered water flow.
1. Effluent polishing (especially suitable for WWTP upgrade from First Class B to First Class A)
2. Water filtration
3. Water reuse
4. Product recovery for industries
5. Other applications with the requirements of space saving and big filtration area
|Packaging Detail:Wooden case with pallet|
|Delivery Detail:60 days after receiving the 30% deposit|