QF-737A Toe lasting machine
1) Newly designed forward & backward adjusting mechanism, 2) 9-pincer equipped, 3) Rapid installing and releasing structure - details see: http://www.machineto.com/qf-737a-toe-lasting-machine-10267957
|Condition:New||Place of Origin:Guangdong China (Mainland)||Brand Name:QIFNEG||Model Number:QF-737A|
|After-sales Service Provided:Engineers available to service machinery overseas|
1. Using all-around forming band and special track wiper can make upper be lasted even, enhancing outlooking, improving quality without any angle after lasting.
2. The 9 independent pincers can be individually adjusted to cope with the lasting of shoe toes of various shape. The theory of automatic balancing device and wiper’s automatic descending during running is the very key points for upgrading the quality and raising the production capacity.
3. The wipers are functioned with inching movement and speed ajustment, which makes the whole adjustment of lasting be controlled more conveniently.
4. The machine is equipped with cross projector assembly, which is convenient for correcting toe lasting and helps new comers to easily operate the machine.
5. The rapid installing and releasing structure for pincers can finish the whole process within 30 seconds.
6. The height of the last support plate is remotely controlled. There is a numerical instruction provided for reference which makes the operation easier and more efficient.
7. The pressure and speed for each mechanism are adjusted and the pressure gauge is also installed outside of the machine which makes the operation and adjustment easier.
8. The newly designed forward and backward adjusting mechanism for last support plates can quickly adjust the corresponding position of the last support plates and mid pincers accordinbg to the shoes in different sizes.
9. Speedy adjustment of pincer fixed plate. The pincers fixed plate adopts the double-tracking structure. It is independently adjusted on the right and left. The rotary point of pincers fixed plate is located at the joint beween the first and second pincers, So the curved position between the middle pincer and two pincers on both sides will not be changed when the groups of right and left pincers are being adjusted, which will make the uppers more attached to the lasts.
|Packaging Detail:Wooden case packing|