|Place of Origin:Zhejiang China (Mainland)||Brand Name:HOMEASE||Model Number:PM-3600||Application:Popcorn|
1.It is an automatic popcorn machine
2.made in stainless steel and plastic,
3.easy to operate.
Before first use, clean the inside of the unit by wiping with a moist. Non-abrasive sponge, towel or cloth and then wipe with a non-abrasive dry towel. Wipe down the inside of the kettle and be sure it is properly placed in the brackets before starting.
- first find a flat surface near an electrical outlet before starting. Make sure your cord is away from any water source. It is acceptable to use an extension cord if needed.
- gather your popcorn making supplies: popcorn, bowls or bags for holding the popcorn, cooking oil, (kernel measuring spoon are included with your unit).
- plug in the appliance while switch is flipped to OFF position.
- make sure kettle is properly secured in support brackets.
- make sure kettle motor is plugged in.
- turn appliance ON by flipping the switch on the top of the machine. Allow the appliance to run 3-5 minutes to heat up the kettle.
- turn unit off.
- use the oil measuring spoon supplied with your popcorn maker to add tablespoon of your favorite popcorn cooking oil to the kettle. For best popping results, it is suggested to use light vegetable oil.
- add 2oz popcorn kernels to the kettle using supplied kernel measuring cup.
10. turn the unit ON and close the door. In no time at all, you will hear the popping begin. Fresh, hot popcorn will begin to burst out of the flip lids on the kettle-just like at the theater.
11. once the kernels have stopped popping, tip the kettle using the red knob on the crank handle to release the popcorn.
|Packaging Detail:2PCS/62.5x37x56CM,450/900/1040 in 20/40/40HQ|