Peco Facet FA Series micro filters elements
|Place of Origin:Hebei China (Mainland)||Brand Name:PECO||After-sales Service Provided:No overseas service provided||materials:Micro Fiber glass|
Manfre Filtration offer superior filtration forremoving ultra-fine solid contaminantssuch as rust, scale, granular and other types of solids fromaviation fuel systems. They are designed to flow from the outside to inside and qualified at a rate of 4.69 gallons (17.75 liter) per minute per inch of length.
Manfre microfilters are manufactured using proprietary combinations ofMicro FiberglassandCelluloseto achieve the desired removal rating. The pleated filter media in the Model FA is supported by epoxy coated wire to ensure mechanical stability.
- Synthetic media provides high efficiencies, superior strength and durability
- One piece construction reduces downtime, cartridge change-out costs and eliminates filter bypass concerns
- Retention ratings available in 1, 2, and 3 microns
- All metal components are treated against corrosion.
- Spirally wound core reduces weight resulting in lower freight costs
Standard Design Features
- Flow rate: 4.69 (17.75 liter) gallon per minute/inch
- Removal Efficiency: Effluent solids <0.15 mg/liter
- Structural Strength: <72.5 psig
|Packaging Detail:standard exporting package or with yours requirements.|
|Delivery Detail:within 15days after confirmation of the order|