High quality cheap agriculture tire

1.Private brand, popular in the whole America., 2.Good quality,competitive price., 3.Be responsible for claim. - details see: http://www.machineto.com/high-quality-cheap-agriculture-tire-10170961
Type:TiresUse:Trator, trailerPlace of Origin:Shandong China (Mainland)Brand Name:Treadura & Tacoma
Model Number:R-1 F-2 I-1 R-4 Skid steer ForkliftTractor tire, trailer tire:drive  
High quality cheap agriculture tire
contact supplier for High quality cheap agriculture tire


1. Payment term : 30% prepaid and the other 70% against B/L copy or by 100% Irrevocable L/C at sight.

2. Quality : Manufacturer standard with warranty.

3. Delivert term : Within 15-25 days after receipt of 30% prepaid.

4. Order Quantity : Min.1×20'HQ

5. Note : DDP price is available

Should you have any inquiry, kindly let us know. Your any comments will get our soon response.

Tel:+86-10-84404936

Fax:+86-10-84405892

Skype:emilyfreesia

Packaging Detail:according to requirements
Delivery Detail:within 15-25 days

Related Product for High quality cheap agriculture tire