high efficency industrial dust collector price 2013
|Condition:New||Place of Origin:Shandong China (Mainland)||Brand Name:wflj||Model Number:dust collector price|
|Certification:ISO 9001 2008||After-sales Service Provided:Engineers available to service machinery overseas|
dust collector price
4.long working life
Dust collector design has a variety of forms, can use single, but also many unit close, both big volume and small volume use. Many unit timeliness, also can be used in the small ball mill, crusher and continuous working point as dust equipment. Compact structure, small volume, height low, can be suitable for workshop and equipment installation, can also be outdoor installation. The factory can also provide corrosion resistant and high temperature resistant structure, adapted to different user needs.
1. By use of impulse technology, the dust collector has a strong ability of cleaning dust, high efficiency, and is with low leakage rate, less energy and steel consumption, small areas. The equipment works stably, and wins good economic returns, which is applied for cleaning dust in several industries, such as metallurgy, building materials, machine, chemistry, electricity, light industries and so on.
2. The box is designed in a good seal. Excellent seal materials are used in making the inspected door. During its process, check it by using diesel and with low leakage.
3. At the opening of outlet is with compact layout and low resistance.
4. Adopt blowing pulse cleaning dust so as to make the cycle extended and the energy reduced. It can improve twice service life of filtering bags and valves.
5. Change the filtering bags without stopping the machine and overhaul has no effect on operating the equipments.
6. By putting bags on the upper part, checking level is improved.
Good price will be provided according to your detailed enquiry.
For more information, please visit our wesite: www.wflj.net
1. The dust-laden air enters the bag filter.
2. The dust /powder separates inside the bag filter chamber.
3. The air is uniformly distributed avoiding channelling while the powder is separated.
4. Initially a coat of material forms on the bags. Subsequently, the coat acts as the filtering medium.
5. The dust is accumulated on filter elements while the air passes through the filter bags from outside to inside.
6. The accumulated powder is dislodged from the bags by reverse pulsejet air intermittently.
7. The dislodged powder falls on bottom cone and is discharged through powder discharge valves.
8. The dust free air is sucked by induced draft fan and is exhausted to atmosphere.
|Packaging Detail:wood or package for container|
|Delivery Detail:15- 30 days after receive the deposit|