General Electromagnetic Motors Clutch
|Place of Origin:Guangdong China (Mainland)||Brand Name:NOSEN||Model Number:RN-serise|
NOSEN Coach electromagnetic clutch Descriptions:
This product is designed by professional engineers with many years of experience , and produced using CNC boring and finishing machines. We use the finest materials available for magnetic components to yield high friction indexes, as well as premium non-asbestos linings to improve response times and extend useful life. We are the brand to rely on for these produces.
1. Fast response. Dry design means instant reaction to commands
2. Durability. Excellent heat dissipation and quality materials mean long time life, even ender high frequency and high performance conditions
3. Easy to install and maintain. Sealed bearing race eliminates the need for removal of the center core. No dust brush is needed, and operation is simpler and easier
4. No adjustment of the motor. The motor is designed so that is does not need adjustment of the friction surface, and once it is installed only very minor adjustments are needed.
5. Sure motion. One –piece plate will not slip even under the strongest vibration for longer life.
6. Adjustable torque. Torque levels can be increase or decreased by changing the current, making it suitable for a variety of applications.
1. Packing and wrapping systems: packing machine, strapping machines, wrapping machinery.
2. Textile machinery: fiber twisters, treatment machines, weaving machines
3. Metal fishing systems: extruders, wire stretchers, presses, welders, steel wire retractors, cutters, pipe makers, wire winding machines
4. Machine tool systems: lathes,
5. Millers, steel extruders, CNC lathes, specialized machinery
6. Transportation equipment: hoists, feeders, conveyors, rollers, winders
7. Paper- making systems: bag-making machines, box-making machines, slitters, book-making machinery, cutters, copy paper machines
8. Printing systems: conveyors and in-feeders
9. Wood-working systems: saws, wood-working machine, laminators
10. Office equipment: electronic copy machines, calculators, fax machines, coin counters, printers
11. Testing systems: lab machines, durability testers, measuring systems
12. Food processing systems: meat cutting machines, cookie making machines, canning machines, noodle making machines
13. Others: speed reducers, electroplating machinery, physics and chemistry machines, paper-making machines, pulp processing machines.
|Packaging Detail:plywood case|
|Delivery Detail:5 working days after receive payment|