forklift DC Brush series motor with speed Controller
|Place of Origin:United States||Brand Name:GE||Model Number:IC3645SR4W606N6||Motor Type:DC Motor|
|Voltage:48V||Current:600A||Accelerator Input:3.5V~0V||Temperature Protection:Linear 90℃|
|Power Device:MOSFET||Frequency:12kHZ||Ambient Temperature:-30C~45C||Control Mode:Microprocessor|
Separately Excited Controls
DC Separately Excited Controls utilize power MOSFET and microprocessor technology to provide efficient and cost effective control for elective vehicles such as electric forklift, electric car and so on.
- Utilizing power MOSFET and microprocessor technology
- Plug braking and regenerative braking
- 1A current drop out and 1A thermal hold off
- Thermal protector low voltage detection
- Steer pump contactor time delay
- Systems Diagnostics
- RS-232 communication port
Techart specialized in the research, development, production and sale of electric vehicles and controllers. If you are interested in any our products, please feel free to contact us. Any of your inquiries will be much appreciated by us.
|Packaging Detail:carton or according to customers' requirements .|
|Delivery Detail:within one week|