|Place of Origin:Karnataka India||Brand Name:Shenoy||Model Number:Flange Facer||Condition:New|
Flange Facer is a multi-utility machine and it can also be used for doing other machining operations like drilling, boring, thread cutting etc by adding a self-powered unit head and using proper tooling and axes synchronization.
Flange Facer consists of a rotary drive unit and clamping arms. Power cables from the rotary table are routed through an imported brushless rotary joint connector with an universal joint which permits the flange facer to do the operation in vertical, horizontal and in any angular position without the danger of cables getting entwined with rotating parts.
The rotary drive unit consists of a pair of pre-loaded, extra heavy duty taper roller bearings, located in an accurately dimensioned, forged alloy steel body. The rotary drive is through a gear box and a motor. A vector VFD provides step less rotational speeds. The main body and the cross axis ram are made of high grade CI casting, heavily ribbed and stress-relieved. The box type ram is quite unique in design, perfectly balanced, light in weight, robust in construction to withstand the deflection. The cross feed drive is through a worm reduction gear box & VFD controlled motor. Proper balancing and additional care in design ensure smooth cutting even when the cutting takes place in the extreme end of the ram. The rotational drive and feed axis are synchronized through a PLC. Adjustable feed end limit switches are provided for the ram movement.
The 100 mm vertical stroke is for setting the depth of cut and generally this is manually operated. It is possible to offer self-feed drive for the vertical axis and synchronize it with the cross axis movement & rotary movement through a PLC.
For a quote, kindly furnish the following details:
a) maximum and minimum diameter of your flanges.
b) Whether your jobs are vertical or horizontal resting c) Whether you prefer OD or ID clamping type flange facer.
We have developed ID (manual) clamping type flange facer for the facing range Ø210 to Ø600 mm, available in stock. For clamping, we have used a 4 jaw self-centering chuck, which offers a very rigid clamping. This flange facer is offered at a price of Rs 3.6 lacs each, ex-our works.
Advantages of Electro-Mechanical Flange Facers over Pneumatic or Hydraulic Flange Facer
- Cables from control panel to the Flange facer are routed through an imported brushless rotary joint, to avoid entanglement of cables, while in a Pneumatic or Hydraulic Flange Facer is Leak-prone due hydraulic or pneumatic lines & joints.
- Electro-Mechanical Flange Facers are very portable as it needs only a electric power supply to run, where as Hydraulic or Pneumatic Flange Facers have limited portability, since the flange facer needs either compressed air or hydraulic power, which in turn, again need power supply.
- Our Electro-Mechanical Flange Facers use pre-loaded, extra heavy duty taper roller bearings for effective cutting on large over-hang in full torque. Cutting performance of pneumatic or hydraulic flange facer fluctuates, depending upon the line pressure.
- The cross feed system is through rack & pinion or lead screw box mechanism, which is driven through a worm reduction gear box & controlled by a VFD.
- Manual Vertical stoke upto 100mm for setting depth of cut through micro meter type graduated collar
- Powered self feed for operations like boring & facing
- ±45? tilting of tool post for taper machining.
- Axial & radial run out compensation
- Highly affordable, indigenously developed, short manufacturing lead time & virtually maintenance-free
- Custom-built to suit to your application without the need to go for either too large or too small flange facer.
|Packaging Detail:sea worthy wooden packing|
|Delivery Detail:5 to 8 weeks|