220V,7.9A, 2 phase step motor driver
|Place of Origin:GUA,Guangdong, China China (Mainland)||Brand Name:JMC||Model Number:PSD79AC-2P|
Description of /220V step motor drive
1. AC80 to 220V Supply Voltage
2 . H-Bridge, 2 Phase Bi-polar Micro-stepping Drive
3. Suitable for 2-phase, 4, 6 and 8 leads step motors, with Nema size 23to 42
4. Output current selectable from1.8~ 7.9Apeak
5. Pulse input frequency up to 200kHz
6. Optically isolated differential TTL inputs for Pulse, Direction and Enable signal inputs
7. Selectable resolutions up to 12800 steps
Over Voltage, Coil to Coil and Coil to Ground short circuit protection.
The PSD79AC-2P is one of the few Direct-On-Line Step Motor Drive, available in the industry, which can be simply power up from the AC power source without the need of a Power Supply. This makes it cost effective and space efficient. With a higher voltage input, this high performance bi-polar two phase micro-stepping drive is able to excite a motor size from Nema 23 up to Nema 42. It can drive 2 Phase hybrid motor, that comes in 4, 6, or 8 leads.
With an automatic optimization speed control technique, the PowerStep series drive output is very stable, with almost zero vibration and noise, performing close to a servo system, allowing the motor to operate smoothly. That helps to fulfill a design requirement of low noise, low heat and high performance.
|Output Current (Peak)||1.8||-||7.9||Amps|
|Logic Input Current||7||10||16||mA|
|Pulse input frequency||0||-||200||KHz|
|Low Level Time||2.5||µsec|
|Step / Rev||SW5||SW6||SW7||SW8|
|Delivery Detail:10 days|