200L micro brewery new type beer brewing equipment
|Processing:Fermenting Equipment||Condition:New||Place of Origin:China (Mainland)||Brand Name:DeGongET|
|Model Number:DG-200L||Processing Types:Alcohol||Voltage:380v||Power(W):1.5kw|
|Dimension(L*W*H):860*1700||Warranty:2 Years||After-sales Service Provided:Engineers available to service machinery overseas||After-service 1:Turnkey project available, including recipe and brewers|
|After-service 2:Providing quality raw material(malt, hops, yeast) if requested||After-service 3:Transfferring new technology or recipe||After-service 4:Equipment maintenance for one year, lifelong maintenance|
The wonderful equipment that let you own a little brewery!!!
Welcome to your inquiry
Many our beer brewery equipments have been exported to many other countries as Russia, Kazakhstan, USA, Korea, Nepal and etc with high quality and good service.
This beer equipment is made by our company.
This beer equipment can be used in small beer factory or hotel, restaurant.
After sale service:
1. Send our engineers and brew masters to your hotel/home/company to build up the beer equipment for you.
2. Our brew masters will teach you how to brew and train a brewer for you hand in hand.
3. Supply variety recipes of brewing different tastes of beer and how to brew beers.
Beer Equipment materials:
It includes a control panel and an electrical box assembly; valves are operated pneumatically.
The system is automatic, software-operated.
The brewing process is controlled by pre-programmed data.
- Pneumatic valve opening – panel switches
- Variable speed drives
- Grist conveyor control
- Variable mash and wort pump speed
- Variable mash agitator and rake arm speed
- Lauter sight glass light control
- Brewery lighting controls
- Kettle and hot water tank heating controls
- Brewery tank temperature controls
- An emergency shutdown switch
The glycol-cooling unit is intended to cool fermentation tanks, cold-water tanks, yeast tanks and service tanks.
The unit comprises a base frame made from stainless steel I-sections, a glycol tank composed of a double-jacketed container and an insulated stainless steel lid, valves, cooling unit pumps and an electric control box. The glycol tank is filled with ethylene glycol, diluted with water and rated to –10°C.
|Packaging Detail:Wrapped with black cotton or with plastic paper firstly then outside by iron frame|
|Delivery Detail:30 days|