2 to 10 cubic meter fruits and vegetables cold storage, fish cold storage room
|Condition:New||Temperature:-5 to 5 C||Place of Origin:Jiangsu China (Mainland)||Brand Name:CRYO SYSTEMS|
|Model Number:We have many models||Voltage:220||Power(W):Optional choice||Dimension(L*W*H):Up to you|
|Weight:Up to different models||Certification:CE, CCC||Warranty:3 years||After-sales Service Provided:No overseas service provided|
|Panel density(kg/M3):40,45||Panel length:<=11.5m||Panel width:960mm||Panel thickness:60,75,100,120,150,180mm|
|Heat conductivity(W/mk):<=0.029||Compressive strength(N/cm2):>=200||Tensile strength(N/cm2):>=24.5||Bending strength(N/cm2):>=24.5|
|Water Absorption(g/100cm2):<=3||Item NO:cold storage|
2 to 10M3 -5 to +5 C potato and vegetables cold storage, fish cold storage equipment with modular panels
1. The 5 cubic meter(176 cubic feet) cold storage standard sizes as belows:
Width: 1,5m(4,92 feet)
Height: 2m(6,56 feet)
All these sizes should be changed according to customer’s request. But
"Length*Width*Height"should be equal or near to 5 cubic meter(176 cubic feet)
2. 0,5HP monoblock refrigeration unit is the good match for 5 cubic meter cold room. But should meet below technical condition:
1. Locatd of cold room complete: inside the house
2. Need: window and fresh air for heat transferring
3. Ambient temperature:32 degree C
4. Wall thickness:100mm
5. Input temperature of products should be less than 25 degree C
6. Weight of products put into cold room each day: 200-500kg
3.If the above information have difference comparing with your requirement or real condition. Below some questions will help our companyto calculate the more exactly cooling capacity of refrigeration unit and choose the best models for you
JUST ANSWER AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE! ANY HELP, CONTACT US!
1. Which country and which city the cold room located?
2. Which is ambient temperature(°C)
3. Inside dimension of the cold room?(m)
4. Which Kind of products?
5. The material of cold room panel;(Including the wall panel, floor and roof panel)
6. Thethickness of cold room panel;(Including the wall panel, floor and roof panel)(mm)?
7. Requiredtemperature inside(°C)?
8. How muchkilograms of products put in cold room per once(kg/once)?
9. Originaltemperature of products before put into the cold room(°C)
10. Within how many hours to cool the products down to the request temperature?(12 hours or 24 hours)
11. Cold roombeing installing inside the room or putting outside the house?
12. Whichrefrigerant required for the refrigeration unit?R22 or R404A
|Packaging Detail:Strong paper package,will be good for protecting any scratch or damage.For corner,have special package with Cardboard skin;Some accessories with carton package for potato and vegetables cold storage|
|Delivery Detail:Small cold room only need 3-5 working days delivery time|