Cooling Water Jacket Conical Fermenter Tank
|Processing:Fermenting Equipment||Condition:New||Place of Origin:China (Mainland)||Brand Name:Daysly|
|Processing Types:Alcohol||Certification:CE||Warranty:1||Motor:ABB, Horizontal|
|insulation:PU, 2mm, satin polish, ss304||connection type:tri-clamp||inner shell:3mm, mirror polish, ss304||jacket:2mm dimple jacket|
fermenter tank is used for beer fermenting and brewing. it is widely used in world brewing industry.
The whole set equipment is made of international stainless steel. The cooling jacket adopts the form of honeycomb jacket. The jackets are provided at tank body and conical bottom to effectively increase the cooling speed. Heat exchanging area of jacket of different properties can be allocated according to customers’ technological requirements. Small 60 deg conical bottom which is designed for fermenting and improving beer, as well as breeding yeast. PU heat preservation is adopted, and the external coating is made of fully welded stainless steel sheet. Manhole, CIP cleaning, temperature connection and sampling vent etc. Accessories are available.
- working capacity:25bbl
- packing size(L*W*H): 1160mm*1360mm*2410mm
- Net weight:310kgs, Gross weight:315kgs
- All international standard 304 stainless steel.
- Fully welded exterior.
- Dual zones for cooling
- Double walls, jacketed & insulation.
- Choice of side or top manway.
- Four legs support, adjustable feet.
- 60 degree cone
- 25% free headroom
- 15 PSI operating pressure
- Rotating racking arm
- CIP & spray ball
- Pressure/vacuum relief valve, thermowell
- All clamps, valves and fittings
- Including 2pc of SS 304 butterfly valves
|Packaging Detail:Standard export package for FCL, and strong plywood case for ocean transport for LCL|
|Delivery Detail:Within 30 days after confirmaton|